Monday, March 2, 2009

Like Sugar PopCast 22 now available!

Yes, it's finally here. Recorded over the whole of February. Not that that means that it's more content-rich...it just means I took a long time to get it out the door. Again, the music was easy to assemble. The talky part is the delay. Hope you enjoy it. I think it came out well. It's got more rock, by design, than then the last episode. I want to appeal to a broad audience (but not too broad).
Download the show directly at 128 kbps quality here.
Stream it on Odeo here.
Subscribe via iTunes here.

Follow me on Twitter.
DJ Talbot on Facebook.

Track-list:
(fill) The Go! Team - Get It Together
01 - Cowboy X - Break Me
02 - Burning Hearts - I Lost My Colour Vision
03 - The Wild Swans - Revolutionary Spririt
04 - My Raining Stars - Head Over Heels
05 - The Go-Betweens - Right Here
(fill) RL Burnside - It's Bad You Know
06 - The Dandy Warhols - T.V. Theme Song
07 - The Razorcuts - Sorry To Embarrass You
08 - The Magnetic Fields - I Don't Want To Get Over You
09 - Shout Out Louds - Streams Of Whiskey
10 - The Mary Onettes - Make Me Last
11 - Glasvegas - Lonesome Swan
12 - Rialto - The Car That Took My Love Away
13 - Kent - Revolt III
14 - Anymore - Shameless
15 - The Smiths - Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others
16 - Lush - The Childcatcher
17 - Vampire Weekend - M79
(fill) M83 - Couleurs
18 - Dave Gahan - Kingdom
19 - Emiliana Torrini - Big Jumps

E

No comments: