Thursday, August 14, 2008

Swedesplease.net

Swedesplease was kind and posted a link to my blog! Thanks for the traffic! I have no advertising or Adsense on my page, this is just an outlet for me to meet nice girls from Sweden. j/k it's just music and music is my drug.

About Swedesplease, from Swedesplease:
Swedesplease was the first daily mp3 blog devoted to Swedish music. It's gone on to be recognized by Swedish Public Radio, Swedish press, The London Times, The Guardian, The Chicago Tribune and on and on. If Swedesplease has a slant or plays favorites it's a mostly due to an insatiable love of Swedish indie pop, electronica and twee. Most songs posted are free and legal courtesy of the artists and labels.

Be sure to check out Pelle Carlberg's new one, due out August 27. It's called The Lilac Time. Pelle is that unique voice you hear in Edson, as featured in my Faction 6 - CTRL-ALT-F6 mixes: the tracks were "I love you, you imbecile" and "The Caged Bird Sings" . On the new recording he plays most of the instruments himself and has four children!

No comments: