Friday, August 29, 2008

A Big Thank-You to 9250x.com

9250x.com has done me a kindness and hosted my latest Like Sugar files. This will allow my iTunes subscribers to continued access to Like Sugar without any fuss.
Persons in the Riverside area of Southern California may want to visit 9250x.com to keep up with the latest goings-on. My mate from 9250x.com says:
"I'm running this site for primarily one reason, so that people in the Inland Empire have a place that they can find out what's happening. I want everything from backyard parties to Reading Rainbow shows to be posted.

Secondly, I want to support local artists however I can. This site is associated with Digress Magazine, which can print your material and I offer online services for free. If you have anything to do with the local arts scene, including promotions, let me know and I can set you up with one or all of the following:
* NEW! - Web Hosting! I now offer quality web hosting on my server! 100MB of space, PHP, MySQL, E-Commerce (for t-shirt sales!) and Email service.
If you're involved in the art community in the Inland Empire in any way, you get the starving artist's special: Basic Hosting for only $5 a month! (E-commerce is extra)
* Free 5mb Website Space (with a subdomain address, like http://yoursite.9250x.com) - No popups either. Email me for details.
* FREE E-mail address with online mail reader (and POP3 access)
* 9250x.com featured artist space

All for free.. Well, some of it's for free. What a bargain. E-mail me at micah@9250x.com for details, or go to the contact page if you don't have an e-mail program set up.

No comments: