Tuesday, January 6, 2009

TY

Huh. "Embedding" has been disabled, so I can only post a link to Charlotte Sometimes...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efpQkHJiMzg
Charlotte is my grandmother's first name, and a name I would probably include if ever a daughter is born to a wife of mine.

Like Sugar 20 is done. I just need to upload it and tag it and, and, and.... I think I will release a voice version and a voice-free version. All this to say THANK-YOU to my supporters...thanks so very much for the kind words in support of Like Sugar! Please comment here on this blog...likes and dislikes are welcome!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Erick Tedesco said...

Ghost World....my favorite movie for all times!!

Cheers from Brazil! Bye.

DJ Talbot said...

My favorite too!! Doug rules: "Rock n' roll, baby: Freedom of speech!