Thursday, January 22, 2009

Like Sugar - A Synthpop Special Edition

Yet another Like Sugar mix is now available. This is pure electronic dance and heavily synthpop driven. I was inspired to do a synth version after listening to the entire De/Vision back catalog (they are on tour here in the USA!).
Hope you enjoy, and PLEASE leave me a comment, if only to say hello!

Track-list:
(fill) - BT & Sasha - Ride
01 - The Sound of Arrows - M.A.G.I.C.
02 - Club 8 - Saturday Night Engine
03 - Hey Champ - Cold Dust Girl
04 - Don Juan Dracula - Into The Sunset
05 - De/Vision - Your Hands On My Skin
06 - De/Vision - Your Hands On My Skin (Spanish Green Mix)
07 - De/Vision - Your Hands On My Skin (Sonnet Shuttle Mix)
08 - Elegant Machinery - A Soft Exchange
(fill) - New Order - Paradise
09 - Neuropa - Fashion Fauxs
10 - The Legends - Darling
11 - Seabound - Poisonous Friend (Iris Remix)
12 - The Undertones - Teenage Kicks
(fill) - Peter Murphy - The Scarlet Thing In You
13 - Christopher Anton - True Love (Angel Eyes) (Dance Mix)
14 - Mesh - Crisis
15 - Walter Meego - Forever

Download the show directly here.

Subscribe on iTunes here.

Stream the show here.

Steam the show from this page (player by Odeo below):





While I am posting, I wanted to share this cute Carmen video from Anything Box. It's a special treat for fans.

1 comment:

The Gil said...

Okay, so apparently people who listen to the sort of music you podcast are too anti-social to comment, but I'm here to tell you that there is at least one anti-social shut-in (myself) who appreciates what you are doing with Like Sugar. This is great stuff and I can't wait for more. :)