Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Good news for electronic indie piano pop fans

My readers and listeners know that I've been all over the latest work by Color Theory. I'm pleased to pass along the announcement that "Second Thoughts", the companion EP to "The Thought Chapter", is officially released! It features the four original songs that didn't make the album, plus six remixes of album tracks.

Get your physical or digital copy by visiting http://colortheory.com/

You can hear a preview of the four original songs here.

Track-list:
1. Sagittarius
2. Monochrome
3. Indestructible
4. Last Song
5. Hypothetically (Rupesh Cartel Club Remix)
6. If It's My Time to Go (Original Mix)
7. If Not Now When (Cosmicity Remix)
8. We're Not Getting Any Younger (Fidgital Remix)
9. Figured Out (Blind Faith and Envy Remix)
10. Zero Crossing (Quantum Remix)

I've been diligently voting for Color Theory's entry in the John Lennon Songwriting Contest. The track is "If It's My Time To Go".

No comments: