Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve Mix Part(y) One

My annual New Year's Eve mix (part one) is uploaded here:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/84605762390e92be/
It's a look, from my ears, at what makes me dance from the past 10 years plus some older stuff from the 1980's that made me dance in the last 10 years.

Here is the track-list:
01 - Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Zero
02 - Kylie Minogue vs. Ladytron - Can't Get You Out of My Playgirl
03 - Royksopp - Poor Leno
04 - Le Tigre - Deceptacon (DFA Mix)
05 - The Postal Service - Such Great Heights (John Tejada Remix)
06 - Pulp - Do You Remember The First Time
07 - Blur - Song 2
08 - Cardigans - My Favorite Game
09 - Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
10 - The Bravery - An Honest Mistake (Remix)
11 - The Smiths - There Is A Light That Never Goes Out (Josh Patrick Mix)
12 - Depeche Mode - Dreaming of Me
13 - New Order - The Perfect Kiss
14 - The Faint - Glass Danse (Paul Oakenfold Remix)
15 - Echo & The Bunnymen - Lips Like Sugar (Way Out West Remix)
16 - Audio Bullys - We Don't Care
17 - Tribeca - Happy New Year

No comments: