Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Schiller - Atemlos (new double CD) released

The new Schiller is out and available (in the U.S.) from A Different Drum. Looks like there are couple import versions available, so read carefully.
If you have not had exposure to Schiller, you might hit youtube and try one of the many versions of my favorite tracks "Dream" and "I Feel You." The vocals are by Peter Heppner of Wolfsheim. The new Schiller is titled "Atemlos." Someone was kind enough to translate a video interview into English:


I've picked up two new tracks by The National. I found one ("Afraid of Everyone") today via Pitchfork here. The other is "Bloodbuzz Ohio" and is here.

I'm still working my way through BT and Goldfrapp, listening for the stand-outs.
I think I will create a separate post for the upcoming Wave In Head release. I adore the music of Wave In Head and I want to properly fuss over it.

No comments: