Saturday, August 8, 2009

My new Podcast is available now

Like Sugar PopCast 26 is out today!
I know I have readers and listeners, because some of you have been kind enough to comment. I am not sure how to comment back to you, so I want to say thanks here and now for taking the time to say hello. Kind comments and hellos keep me interested in doing this podcast thing, so please say hello if you like what you hear or read!

Track-list for Like Sugar PopCast 26:
01 - Lady hawke - My Delirium
02 - Dark Distant Spaces - Born Soldiers
03 - Parralox - Sharper Than A Knife (Electropop Version)
04 - Linus Loves - Prom Night (Don Diablo Remix)
05 - Felix Da Housecat - We All Wanna Be Prince
06 - De peche Mode - Fragile Tension
07 - Mesh - Crash
08 - Royksopp - You Don't Have A Clue (feat. Anneli Drecker)
09 - Fischer spooner - Door Train Home
10 - Stereo MCs - Deep Down and Dirty
11 - The Pro digy - Stand Up
12 - Love and Rock ets - All In My Mind
13 - The Pain s of Being Pure At Heart - Young Adult Friction
14 - Don Juan Dracula - Shotgun
15 - Seize - Wishful Thinking
16 - Clan of Xy mox - Emily (C.O.X. Remix)

Subscribe on iTunes.

Stream at Odeo.

Listen right here with this lil player!



1 comment:

Hookah Narghila Accessories Hose Vase said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.