Friday, May 22, 2009

Dressing Up

Get my newest weekend mix here:
http://www.raincross-tech.com/~djt/Like Sugar - DJ Talbot - Dressing Up.mp3

Yeah, it's not your genre, but it's a background to getting ready to go out, if you are into such things. That's why I titled it "Dressing Up". It's rather 80's and I make no apologies.

Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
Saint Etienne - This Is Radio Staint Etienne
BMX - Theme To BMX
Coldplay - Clocks (Royksopp Trembling Hearts Remix)
Goldfrapp - Number 1
Nine Inch Nails - Discipline
Lonely Island - Jizz in My Pants (Cousin Cole House Edit)
Avenue D - 2D2F
Ministry - Revenge
Psycheldic Furs - Love My Way
Linus Loves feat. Sam Obernik - Stand Back
Junior Jack - Da Hype feat. Robert Smith
Junkie XL - Angel (Gary Numan on vocals)
Depeche Mode - But Not Tonight
The Cure - Dressing Up
Peter Murphy - Roll Call

No comments: