Sunday, October 13, 2013

Synthy Sunday

Hello, it's your favorite lazy blogger here. I am still catching up with Depeche Mode... now, wait, I mean catching up with my in-box. Thanks to all you submitters, and imagine being without the Internet for over two-weeks!
I'll start with this lovely three track offer from Field Harmonics. I was very impressed with the crisp production and look forward to more of their genre-blending work.



So, I love the new Henric de la Cour album "Mandrills" more than anything released in September (well, I guess that is not true, as Azure Blue is bloody good too). Here's a video (reminds me of a young Robert Smith) for what I predicted would be the first single.



More synth goodness:


Twitter users, be sure to follow my buddy @hearshadowmusic as he tweets the best in new and classic alternative music, especially dreampop, shoegaze, post-punk, darkwave, goth rock, trip-hop, electronica and synthpop.

No comments: