Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Oops, I forgot a title.

"Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?" I forgot about how perfect this movie quote is. Someone posted it on Reddit today. The subject was Tastebuds.fm. I had ZER0 hits in all of the US. That might be because the US is not a big last.fm user... or my tastes lean way too much toward the UK and Sweden (and Germany). So, I adjusted the slider (perv-meter) to 23 and my possible location to the UK and saw many more results. As I often whine about, people my age aren't as passionate about music as younger people. They usually have careers and wives and children to occupy themselves.
Photobucket

This week, I was listening to Howard Stern go off on Sweden (or, more correctly, that fact that Sirius has a Swedish language station and a princess and so on). I had a nice laugh because he's supposed to be King of All Media, and doesn't know that Sweden is the third largest producer of music in the world. It might be all a ruse, as Howard Stern, on-air, is a character. Don't read me wrong, I love his show.

UPDATE: 128 matches in UK for 21-40. Sweden:0. Ukraine:1 USA: 238

No comments: