Thursday, January 21, 2010

My fascination with Sweden and it's music continues

My fascination with Sweden and it's music continues. I actually like this (thanks Pitchfork for the original post):


If you do the Twitter thing, here are a few Labrador Records (Sweden) acts to follow:
@skwbn @acidhousekings @theradiodept @starletmusic @pallers @club8music

Ok...what have I been doing? Nothing worth blogging. I seem to re-tweet more than blog. I see a ton of great info via Twitter. Funny how I have had more time off and I have produced less. When life is busy, I feel like I might miss out on something, so I pay more attention to music. I guess I can post what I have been listening to and what may appear on my next podcast: Echo & The Bunnymen - The Fountain (nothing new here); Little Dragon (giving it another chance), Miike Snow (some great remixes), Islands, Mesh (a perfect solution), Apoptygma Berzerk (Rocket Science is finally sinking in, especially the Suede cover), The Howard Stern Show and The Twilight Sad. I'm @djtalbot on Twitter.

No comments: