Thursday, April 3, 2014

April Showers

The Soundcloud tracks I post are in HTML 5 to allow Android and iOS mobile users to stream. For some reason, the option to embed via Soundcloud classic is not allowing me to copy the code. So, for now, the colors and size may be off. If anyone has trouble, please let me know.

This is pretty representative of the sound I strive to play and share. Found it via @itsatrap (who sent me here). Whoa! That player is huge, man!


This one is from The InBox... and it's a moody piece. Some classic synth sounds really set the tone. Thanks to these two Portuguese musicians now based in D.C.


Fanfarlo have a new video for their pleasant "Cell Song" off of the recent "Let's Go Extinct".


These guys are all about a good time. Uplifting, playful and aimed at the dancefloor, Kashe is an act I will be tuned into.



No comments: