Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome to 2013

Here are a couple new ones to start your new year with synthpop:
Some Desperate Glory and Miles Prower.






This is the 6th year of the blog. I wanted to produce a monthly podcast, but as time went on, more and more people started music podcasts. The same thing happened with DJing... more and more people could do the job, as technology became available to the masses. No longer does the DJ have to lug a case of CDs or records. Just being the laptop or, God forbid, an mp3 player. There are so many podcasts, I cannot find the time to listen to a fraction of the ones I want to hear! All that being said, I will continue to share my finds with my readers. It's easy to listen to a few seconds of a stream and decide if it's your sort of thing or not. I hope I bring something new to you in 2013.

No comments: