Friday, September 24, 2010

Like Sugar 33 free podcast-mixtape now available

Photobucket
Like Sugar PopCast 33 is now up (73.14MB and 63 minutes at 160 kbps quality)! The track list is below, cleverly altered to avoid hassles and appear l33t. I don't think I can get this up on iTunes because Odeo has changed the original xml file-name. For now, you can download it or stream it via zshare or off my server. The first person to comment gets 1000 Internets Points!

01 - T he D epreciation Guild - M y Chariot
02 - T he C hameleons - U p The Down Escalator
03 - I nterpol - B arricade
04 - C lubfeet - T eenage Suicide (Don't Do It)
05 - H oly Ghost! - I K now I Hear
06 - D elays - U nsung (Aaron Gilbert Remix)
07 - O u Est Le Swimming Pool - C urtain Falls
08 - T he Bravery - I A m Your Skin
09 - I slands - D evout
10 - M etric - A ll Yours
11 - T he School - I W ant You Back
12 - T he Drums - F orever and Ever Amen (Raffertie Refix)
13 - C ause and Effect - H appy? (Dirty 8VA Remix)
14 - R osanna - W aterfall (Fear of Tigers Remix)
15 - T he Presets - K icking and Screaming
16 - M ew - B each (Trentmoeller Remix)
17 - S ufjan Stevens - I W alked
Get it here via Zshare.

1 comment:

marshal said...

good stuff, thanks for putting this together. 1000 internet points. bonus!