Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I Guess I Am Blogging Again Or Something

I'm actually back. Really. Not sure how long this part of my adventure will last, so let's just enjoy it while it lasts?

This one is an excellent opener. I will be looking into Ivory Hours (Facebook) after seeing this one video!


I posted this on Twitter, but it's worth a re-post here. Chvrches "The Mother We Share" covered by Wild Cub. This is how to cover a song.


More indie-pop / power-pop fun from London's Tigercats.


And, of course, my obsession with Sweden's music scene continues. This is exactly why:



The above video for "Hawaii" is based on a story of a gay man who wanted to approach another man in a club in Stockholm. The man was struck with frustration and couldn't go through with it due to a fear of being considered abnormal in a public eye. Not due to a fear of potentially being rejected.

Say hello if you are still reading / listening / watching!







No comments: